Saturday 20 June 2015

More Butterfly Cards- Hand coloured Faeries

This time I have coloured 2 more of Moonflower Digital Stamps Images.
I loved these Faeries that I coloured Last week. I received them free from the Moonflower Digital Stamps Facebook Group . Thank You Andreia Silva, The wonderful Artist
Anyway I decided to make cards with these 2 girls instead of framing them, as I did with my last 2 MoonFlower images. (See way down the page to my first ever post).
This one is Spring Faerie from MoonFlower Digital Stamps.
I layered her onto the front of a Matchbook style card so that her feet overhang when opened so that she stands up when the card is opened. see 2nd photo. Spellbinders Die used behind her.
Image coloured with Copic Markers

This one is my Favourite and is called Tumbellina Faerie.
This one looked like she deserved more bling than my usual style & butterfly wings die cut from White diamond glitter card.
Stamps, die cut & punched butterflies from Stampin' Up.
Image coloured with Copic Markers.
Moonflower Digital Images can be purchased here: https://my.digitalgoodsstore.com/moonflowerdigistamps
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/667191180046905/
There is also a Moonflower Newsletter. If you join up Andreia is giving away a gorgeous image once per month at the moment too.

No comments:

Post a Comment